FAQ - Live Now 2.7
1. Open the Live Now app on the iOS device
2. Enter Server URL & Server name/key
3. Starting at the bottom of the screen, swipe up to reveal more iOS options
4. Firmly press the Screen Recording icon.
5. From the Screen Recording prompt, tap Live Now.
6. Then tap Start Broadcast. A countdown appears, indicating when broadcasting will begin
7. Once screen sharing is in progress, a thin red bar appears at the top of the screen. As long as the red bar is present, screen sharing is in progress
1. Make Sure Your YouTube Account Is Verified
- Visit this URL to confirm: https://www.youtube.com/verify.
2. Enable Live Video, And Accept The Terms Of Service
- Select “My Channel” on the left side of the screen.
- From this page, select “Video Manager”.
- Choose “Live Streaming” on the left sidebar.
- Click "Get Started" to enable Live Streaming on your YouTube account.
- Accept the YouTube Terms and Conditions.
- Once you have accepted the YouTube Terms and Conditions your account will be set up to stream live.
3. Select The YouTube Now Tab On Your Account
Make sure “Stream Now” is selected on the left side of your screen to allow single-tap broadcasting from Switcher Studio.